For our headquarters in Heidelberg, we are looking for a
Clinical Expert, Knowledge Discovery (m/f)
We are seeking a highly motivated clinical/biomedical expert to aid us in the further development of our ground-breaking clinical knowledge resources.
- To provide internal consultancy to biomedical analysts, field support scientists and molecular pathologists in the interpretation of published clinico-molecular knowledge
- To utilize an advanced data curation infrastructure to interpret, understand and summarize the key clinical and molecular parameters from peer-reviewed biomedical literature
- To participate in the elaboration of content production requirements and guidelines and to conduct their communication with internal and external stakeholders
- To collaborate with experts in the field, both internal and external, to ensure highest relevance and quality of our clinical content.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine with expert knowledge in clinical oncology, pharmacogenetics or genetics.
- Excellent understanding of genomic variations and their relationship to human diseases
- Knowledge in the application of ontologies to bio-medical data annotation
- Proficiency in communicating and understanding genetics details
- Experience in the area of epidemiology or biostatistics is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- An innovative, exciting international company that is interesting for employees who have the ability to think outside the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Take the first step and join us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, in English or German, including your salary expectations